- Assist the Construction Manager on site in all HSE aspects of the operation for the construction of the pipeline & the gas export unit.
- Ensure the completion of the construction activities as per the approved HSE Plans for pipeline and Temporary export Gas unit construction.
- Inform the Construction Manager of any unsafe conditions which create endanger to employee's health and life or may cause accident.
- Lead the implementation of the HSE policy and to promote the culture HSE awareness within the construction Operations Areas.
- Coach and mentor crews in all aspects of daily HSE best practices as well as the company HSE Golden rules
- Facilitate and provide guidance on risk assessments.
- During site inspection, ensure that all existing barriers /control listed on Task Risk assessment are in place
- Ensure anomalies are reported and analyzed. Participate in their analysis and define preventive measures in order to avoid re-occurrence.
- Ensure incident are reported, participate in accident and incident investigation
- Ensure that HSE training and the Site safety induction are done properly
- Ensure that the site HSE meetings are organized and implemented.
- Monitor operations and provide HSE advice during pre-job and toolbox meetings,
- Review and identify improvements to working procedures and methods of working to reflect oilfield practice.
- Implement audit and inspection schedule, conduct on-site audit and ensure corrective actions plan to meet acceptable HSE standards.
- Lead and participate in HSE inspections and compliance audits.
- Coordinate the feedback and ensure the dissemination of Safety Alerts on the Sites.
- Provide assurance that environmental arrangements are in place and adhered to.
- Provide assurance that Emergency Response arrangements are in place and appropriate
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Seniority: minimum 5 years in an HSE function if possible.
- Professional Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas.
- Languages: Fluent English speaker, Arabic or Hindi are a plus
Computer knowledge: Bureautic tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and in-house tools
Work Location: Ruwais Base Onshore
Working days : 6 days per week
Starting Date: A.S.A.P
Period Required: 4 to 6 months