- Installing, repairing, and maintaining manufacturing facilities infrastructure.
- Making/machining replacement tools and parts for manufacturing operations.
- Planning and prioritizing work orders and scheduling overall repair and maintenance activities to minimize production downtime and disruptions.
- Setting day-to-day operational objectives for the team.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers and stakeholders.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Participate in checking the operating of the fire system periodically with a firefighting company and report to HSE manager.
- Implementation of HSE procedure in consultation with the HSE manager.
- To keep the record of all calibration of machinery inside the factory
- Supervise the overall production in consultation with the machines operator and production manager and to manage the night shift independently.
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|