• Work in areas such as power systems and machinery design, structural and environmental engineering, and food and bioprocess engineering.
• Develop ways to conserve soil and water.
• Improve the processing and storage of agricultural products
• Perform extensive research and development.
• Supervise production of machinery
• Specify functional requirements during development phase.
• Integrate components into the final design
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
• Estimate cost, reliability, and safety.
• Test products thoroughly for safety issues and defects.
• Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
• Generate specifications for parts.
• Control the efficiency of processes.
• Supervise production of aerial vehicles.
• Ensure designed systems function reliably and for a long time.
• Use computer engineering programs.
• Design performance upgrades as needed.
• Design products to increase the production of farm products.
• Design farmhouses, barns, and other shelters.
• Plan sanitation, ventilation, and heating systems.
• Create power machines used for tilling, fertilization, and harvesting.
• Develop pesticide control products and machinery.
• Design an electric power system.
• Develop ways to use power for curing and drying crops.
• Design irrigation, drainage, and flood control systems.
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|