· Conduct inspection and survey at site to ensure compliance with required safety standards and monitor the company’s work permit system procedures.
· Suspends work progress if immediate danger exists or consult with Company Area Safety Engineer.
· Monitor work permit system, check work in progress and work permits to ensure proper filling up and closing of permits.
· Report accidents/near-misses involving lost man-hours, property damage, personal injury and report to Company Area Safety Engineer.
· Submit monthly accident report including working man-hours and near-misses to Company Safety Section. Data compilation and report shall be made regarding ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18000 etc.
· Distribute Safety Sign at hazardous locations in his area.
· Inspect regularly all Safety equipment for good operating condition, report faulty equipment to Company Safety Section and ensure prompt corrective action.
· Ensure the availability of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for every material or chemical in site.
· Maintain good housekeeping at work site, workshops and contractor site offices.
· Coordinate monthly meeting of employees of his company and discuss safety performance for improvement.
· Coordinate traffic safety and orderly transportation of contractor’s employees during peak hours and normal time.
· Closely liaise with Company Safety section on daily activities and special requirements and all other matters of interest.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|